The organizer of the 18th International festival of cartoon Solin 2023 is the Tourist Board of Solin and City Solin.
The festival is opened for everyone regardless of nationality, age,gender, or profession.
1. OLD MILL (flour production)
2. FREE THEME
Conditions of entry:
1. Works may be original or digital.
2. Work may be black or colored.
3. There should be the name, surname and the address on the reverse side of cartoons.
4. Maximum 5 entries will be submitted.
5. Maximum size of entries is A3 format (40x30cm).
6. Works may not be awarded at other festivals.
7. Papers can also be sent by e-mail in JPEG resolution up to 300 dpi.
To the addres: email@example.com
Entry deadline is the 10th September, 2023
Please write: PRINTED MATTER - NO VALUE.
6. PRIZE AND AWARDS
1. STATUE OF THE HEAD OF EMPRESS PLAUTILE + 1018 EUR.
2. STONE MEDALLION OF THE FESTIVAL TOURIST + 201 EUR.
3. STONE MEDALLION OF THE FESTIVAL TOURIST + 101 EUR.
CARTOONERS WHOSE WORKS ENTER THE FINALS WILL.
RECEIVE AN ELECTRONIC DIPLOMA.
The exhibition will take place in the galery of the culture home „ZVONIMIR“ Solin on the 28.09.2023
8. OTHER CONDITIONS
The organizer reserves the right to reproduce the works sent to the festival, Solin 2023,as the advertising material without being obliged to pay a fee to an author whose work may be used.The prize-winning works become property of the organizer.
President of the 18th International festival of cartoon Solin 2023, Croatia